This workshop is for anyone who wants:
• to a have a fun night out with friends and taste some delicious local wines
• to learn the basic of making silver jewelry using silver metal clay
• to make some really cool stamped silver jewelry
This program is designed to give a brief overview of the silver
process. You will learn what metal clay
is and design & make your own silver
Oct 17th is a special edition of our monthly ladies night out. It will be a fundraiser for, Metrowest Yoga
, one my favorite places on the planet and where you'll find me often. Unfortunately the building where they had a Worcester location was suddenly, with only a few hours notice, demolished. You can read all about it here.
So, in addition to everything else we'll have:
• Great items for raffle
• A percentage of the evening's sales will go to help Metrowest open their new studio.
• New yoga themed stamps including some original designs by artist Zafera Kambouris of North Moon Tattoo
who is also teacher at Metrowest Yoga.
$58 per person includes:
• 3 hour event and post workshop firing and finishing
• 1 small* silver
pendant with sterling jump ring & black leather cord with clasp 16" or 18”
• wine tasting of 5 flights (1 oz each) and a wine glass plus some light appetizers
Time permitting participants will be able to make additional pendants which can be paid for by weight. This is a great time to make gifts for family and friends!!!
At the end of the evening, your unfired pieces will be taken for firing and finishing and will be returned to Broken Creek in 1-2 weeks for pickup.
We have only space for 16 people! Grab your friends and reserve your seat. Light snacks will be served and you are welcome to bring your own to add. Wine by the glass or bottle will be available for purchase.
Cancellation Policy - you may cancel up to 48 hours before the event for a full refund. If canceled after this time we can only issue a refund if we can fill your seat.
*pendant included in this package is up to 3 grams of silver, approximately 3/4 inch in size. Larger pieces can be made and additional silver is charged by weight.