Design & Create a Stamped Silver Pendant using Silver Metal Clay
This workshop is for anyone who wants:
• to a have a fun night out with friends
• to learn the basic of making silver jewelry using silver metal clay
• to make some really cool stamped silver jewelry
This program is designed to give an brief overview of the silver
process. You will learn what metal clay
is and design & make your own silver
$55 per person includes:
• 2-3 hour workshop and post workshop firing and finishing
• 1 silver pendant with sterling jump ring & black leather cord with clasp 16" or 18”
Time permitting participants will be able to make additional pendants which can be paid for by weight. This is a great time to make gifts for family and friends!!!
At the end of the evening your unfired pieces will be taken for firing and finishing and will be returned to PYOP in 1-2 weeks for pickup.
We have only space for 8 people! Grab your friends and reserve your seat. You are welcome to BYOB and snacks.