Design & Create a Stamped Silver Pendant using Silver Metal Clay
This workshop is for anyone who wants:
• to a have a fun night out with friends and taste some delicious local wines
• to learn the basic of making silver jewelry using silver metal clay
• to make some really cool stamped silver jewelry
This program is designed to give an brief overview of the silver
process. You will learn what metal clay
is and design & make your own silver
$55 per person includes:
• 3 hour workshop and post workshop firing and finishing
• 1 small* silver
pendant with sterling jump ring & black leather cord with clasp 16" or 18”
• wine tasting of 5 flights (1 oz each) and a wine glass
Time permitting participants will be able to make additional pendants which can be paid for by weight. This is a great time to make gifts for family and friends!!!
At the end of the evening your unfired pieces will be taken for firing and finishing and will be returned to Broken Creek in 1-2 weeks for pickup.
We have only space for 14 people! Grab your friends and reserve your seat. You are welcome & encouraged to bring your own snacks! Wine by the glass or bottle will be available for purchase.
Cancellation Policy - you may cancel up to 48 hours before the event for a full refund. If canceled after this time we can only issue a refund if we can fill your seat.
*pendant included in this package is up to 3 grams of silver, approximately 3/4 inch in size. Larger pieces can be made and additional silver is charged by weight.