Join us for FUND NIGHT OUT
Jewelry-making in Support of Change
Host: 291 Coffeehouse
When: Wednesday April 3rd 6-9pm
Where: 291 Main Street Northborough
To Benefit: RAICES
- The Refugee and Immigrant Center for Education & Legal Services.
Cost to Attend: $60 ( $40 to cover the cost of supplies & food, $20+ donation to the chosen charity preferably via cash or check *)
What you get:
- a night with like-minded individuals
- a chance to make jewelry from silver metal clay
- a handmade (by you!) silver charm that supports a positive message
- the satisfaction of having contributed to a worthy cause
- 291 Coffeehouse will supple the nibbles. You are welcome to Bring Your Own Beverage if you choose.
Pendants will be available for pick up in 10-14 days from 291 Coffeehouse
To reserve your spot please add this to your cart and check out.
If we don't have enough people signed up we'll let you know and will cancel. We ask that you please notify as soon as possible if you reserve but can't make it.
Interested in hosting 6 to 8 people?
You supply the refreshments, and you get a free adjustable sterling silver chain in return. Contact me.
Interested in connecting? Join my secret “Words Do Matter” Facebook Group